Friday, September 4, 2009

Food Allergy Bracelets

I have seen much information out there regarding bracelets (or necklaces) for children that identify them as having a food allergy. I guess I haven't thought much about this need, but as my son continues to get older, and will be spending more and more time out of my sight, it may be something that we do invest in for him. My wife and I will continue to take every precaution when it comes to Christopher's peanut allergy, but we also realize that we will not always have the opportunity to wait next to him with a epi-pen in hand. If Christopher does have an allergic reaction to peanuts or even something else, a bracelet may be the only clue that a medical professional will have in order to know how to best proceed in assisting him.

Allergy Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment