Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nut Free Snack Food

I discovered a wonderful "nut free" snack food this weekend called "Wheat Nuts". At first, the name made me question how tasty this snack food would really be. However, after I started eating them, I found that I had difficulty trying to stop eating them. Christopher had the same experience I had, but even liked them moreso... I think. He made one of those comments that every child makes... he stated he loved them so much, he wanted to marry them. Three things will keep me buying Wheat Nuts: 1.) They are nut free, so I don't have to worry about Christopher's peanut allergy 2.) It is a healthy snack food 3.) They taste great. Next time your in your neighborhood grocery store, look for and try "Wheat Nuts"; we did and we really enjoyed them.

About Wheat Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment